This revolutionary blend of mushrooms, with flavorful herbs and spices, brings power and pleasure to your cup, with remarkable immune boosting, wellness potential. Note, for efficacy the amount of mushrooms we add is high, but this tea does not taste like mushrooms.
In the Know
From a Greek physician, to a Taoist alchemist, to the Indigenous Peoples of North America, mushrooms have been incorporated into healing practices for thousands of years.
What's Really Going on Here
Our superior Mushroom Wellness Blend contains four powerful mushrooms: chaga, reishi, lion’s mane, and cordyceps, providing a balanced, nutrient dense tea to enjoy any time of day. To this beneficial blend, we’ve added aromatic spearmint leaf, lemongrass, rooibos, and a touch of anise resulting in a uniquely delightful flavor you’ll love. These herbs and mushrooms are perfectly combined to provide healing properties meant to enhance your daily health regimen. .
- Rooibos Centuries old, full flavored, caffeine-free tea that supports a healthy cardiovascular system; contains antioxidant, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-allergic properties.
- Spearmint Leaf Provides relief for many gut issues; antioxidant-rich; may support hormone balance in women; possibly helps relieve stress.
- Chaga Immune boosting adaptogen with anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antiviral properties; considered a superfood, and a Biological Response Modifier.
- Reishi Known as the “mushroom of immortality,” and “divine plant of longevity,” this medicinal fungus is known to promote healthy cell growth; an anti-inflammatory powerhouse; improves immune function; supports healthy blood pressure.
- Lemongrass Antioxidant-rich, immune boosting, heart protector.
- Lion’s Mane A known neuroprotector; strong anti-inflammatory.
- Anise Seed Wonderful for gut health; known to act as an expectorant.
- Cordyceps Immune-boosting powerhouse, purported to support healthy cells.
- Ginger Root Provides a warming, spicy essence to the blend; effective aid for stomach ailments, most notably nausea.
The Bottom Line
You don’t have to gather and brew a slew of mushrooms and herbs to reap the benefits of them all. You don’t need to hold your nose drinking mushroom tea either; we’ve combined the most powerful medicinal mushrooms available, and added beneficial flavorful herbs to bring on a taste sensation you’ll come to crave. Incredibly soothing, perfectly balanced—this is a tea meant for intense healing and pleasure. Take advantage of the healing power of mushrooms, while enjoying our well-crafted, delicious Mushroom Wellness Blend..