Ingredients: Salt, Coriander, Red Chilli, Garlic, Ginger, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Turmeric, Black Cumin, Citric Acid, Carom, Tartaric Acid, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent).
If there are any allergens in the ingredients they are marked as bold.
May contain: traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard, Gluten and Tree Nuts
Suitable for Vegetarians
No artificial colours
No artificial preservatives
1kg cubed chicken
250g 1' diced tomatoes
750g finely chopped tomatoes
200g diced onion
2 diced green peppers
4 green chillies, split lengthwise
85g ghee or oil
Packet Shan Chicken Jalfrezi mix
- Blend the Shan mix with 85g water and marinade the chicken pieces for 30 minutes.
- Boil the 750g chopped tomatoes in 150g water for 10 minutes until tender. Sieve to remove skin and pips. Set aside.
- Heat the ghee/oil and add the marinaded chicken cubes. stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the sieved tomatoes, cover and cook on a low heat fro 15 minutes.
- Add the onions, green pepper, remaining tomatoes and green chillies and stir fry for 2 minutes before removing from the heat.
- Serve with plain boiled rice or noodles.