Shan Chana Masala
Ingredients: Salt, Cumin, Black Pepper, Red Chilli, Clove, Brown Cardamom, Cinnamon, Green Cardamom, Garlic, Ginger, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silicon Dioxide (anti-caking agent).
If there are any allergens in the ingredients they are marked as bold.
May contain: traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard, Gluten and Tree Nuts
Suitable for Vegetarians
No artificial colours
No artificial preservatives
Recipe Suggestion for Chana Masala:
250g Chickpeas (Chanay/Chholay) cleaned and soaked for 2-3 hours
1 small finely diced onion
3 level tablespoons of Shan Chana Masala mix
• Drain the water from the soaked chickpeas/chana and add 5 glasses of water, boil for 2-3 hours on low heat.
• Then add Shan Chana Masala mix on low heat for about 45 minutes or until the chanas turn to a darker shade.
• Heat ghee and fry the onions for about 5 minutes. Then add the boiled chana cholay.
• Stir fry for 5-10 minutes or until the gravy thickens and ghee separates from the chanas.
• Garnish with chopped green chillies and lemon juice. Serve with puris, parathas and naans.
For Sadday Chana Cholay Chaat - do not use ghee and onion, follow the above recipe until step 2 and serve neat.
You may also like
This product has no reviews yet.