Pain is Good Batch #218 Louisiana Style Hot Sauce - Deep in the Bayou on the edge of the swamp, gators sun, crawfish boil, and etouffee simmers. It was there that Cajun hot sauce was born of Cayenne and Tabasco peppers, where the term 'coonass' meant French heritage and hot food. That heritage has transcended the past that pushes through the portals of time to heat, to flavor, and to Mardi Gras. PAIN IS GOOD.
- 2003 Scovie Awards, won 1st Place in Louisiana-Style Hot Sauce Category
- 2003 Fiery Food Challenge, won 2nd place
- 2002 International Fiery Foods Show held in Albuquerque, NM, won 1st Place in Louisiana-Style Category
- 2001 New York Fancy Foods Show Product Award Finalists - won 2nd Place for Outstanding Product Line
- 2001 New York Fancy Foods Show Product Award Finalists - won 2nd Place for Outstanding Beverage
- 2001 FDM, won 2nd Place Hot Sauce, Medium Category
- 2001 FDM, won 2nd Place Hot Sauce, Individual Packaging Category
Ingredients: Malt vinegar, Habaero, Cayenne peppers, tomato paste, corn syrup, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, garlic powder, brown sugar, celery salt, lime juice concentrate, seasoned salt, natural smoke flavor, spices.