• One 6 ct box of Nestle Abuelita Mexican Hot Chocolate Tablets
• Mexican style Abuelita hot chocolate drink tablets offer a frothy, flavorful cup
• Heat Mexican style Abuelita hot cocoa drink mix tab with milk and whisk until boiling and enjoy the warm comfort of tradition
• Store unused hot chocolate drink tablets in a tightly sealed container in a cool, dry place
• Treat your family to a delightfully frothy and flavorful cup of authentic Mexican hot chocolate drink
Sugar, Chocolate, Soy Lecithin, Vegetable Oils (palm, Shea Nut And/or Illipe Nut), Artificial Flavor. Pgpr (emulsifier).
Made in a facility that also processes peanut, milk, wheat and egg.
Boil: Making your hot chocolate: (1) Place 1 tablet in 4 cups of milk over medium heat. (2) Stir until the tablet is dissolved. Bring to boil. Serve and enjoy! Flecks of chocolate may surface after mixing. This is perfectly natural and part of the authentic appeal of Mexican-style hot chocolate.
Once opened, store unused tablets in a tightly sealed container in a cool, dry place.