Middle Eastern spice paste with sweet apricot, ras el hanout and a chilli kick
- Add a spoonful to meatball or lamb kofta mix
- Use to make a dressing with lemon and olive oil
- Spread onto a crispbread with cheese
- Use to marinade halloumi skewers
- Use as a replacement for chutney
- Mix into gravy for a roast chicken
Sunflower Oil, Rehydrated Paprika and Cayenne Peppers (23%), Raisins, Dried Apricots (13%), Capers, Garlic, Balsamic Vinegar of Modena (Cooked Grape Must, Wine Vinegar), Salt, Mixed Spices, Rice Flour, Rose Petals, Ras El Hanout (Ginger, Turmeric, Cumin, Cardamom, Clove, Cinnamon, Nutmeg). Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid.